A Marine battery is specifically designed to be continually cycled. This means that energy is taken out (discharged) and then energy put back into the battery (recharged), via a battery charger or during hook up at a marina. There are three different Marine battery technologies used that each delivers increasing numbers of cycles and duration (time) per cycle, which in turn equates to more Marine hours off-grid. 120 cycles.
- Length: 26.7cm.
- Height: 22.2cm.
- Width: 17.2cm.
- Thick Grid Technology Plate Construction for High Cycling / Discharge Capability.
- Glass Mat separators; Increase Electrical Capacity and Extend Service Life.
- State-of-charge indicator - Easy to check Charge and acid levels.
- Eco Friendly - 97%+ recyclable.
- Product Code: S685M.
- Amp Hour Rating: 75 AH.
- Type: Sealed Type Flooded Lead Acid.
- Voltage: 12V.