This Battery Selector Switch is a heavy-duty selector switch. It includes the removable plates and back cover. Offers a simple economical way of separating two batteries. Please note selector switches will not separate electronics from harmful engine starting spikes.
- Continuous Rating: 350Amps DC between common B1 or B2.
- Continuous Rating: 500 Amps DC between common B1 + B2.
- Intermittent Rating: 500 Amps DC.
- Cranking Rating: 1500 Amps DC.
- Voltage Rating: 48 Volts DC.
- Operation: Selector-Battery 1-2-Both-off.
- Mounting: Recessed or surface.
- Termination Stud Size: 3 x 10mm (3/8").
- Tin plated copper studs and nuts.
- Dimensions: 102 x 102 x 90H (4 x 4 x3.5H") - Ignition protected.