Please note, due to the size and nature of this item we are unable to dispatch with a courier. We can, therefore, offer this product on a collection basis from our Inverness store, or to discuss delivery to a nearby location please contact us.
The Islay 12 offers the features of a touring kayak in a compact, lightweight package. A smaller version of the Islay 14, the 12 will appeal to people who want to explore smaller lakes and rivers but still want the option of taking along enough gear for an overnight trip. The Islay 12 is ultra-stable and quick through the water, nimble on edge and fun to paddle. Offered with Venture’s innovative new under-stern Skudder system.
Exclusive to Venture, TriLite increases hull stiffness and reduces weight, enhancing the performance of our leading hull designs for a more responsive kayak.
- Semi-flat mid hull with a slight V: Gives stability, manoeuvrability and great tracking.
- Full volume bow: Helps lift over waves and give you a drier ride.
- Volume in bow and stern: Carry all your gear with ease.
- Rear weighting & upright stern: Long waterline allows you to keep speed up across the bay.
- Ergonomic cockpit position so that you can paddle all day in comfort.
- 2 large hatches and paddle park to store all your gear for longer trips.
- Skeg aids tracking in a straight line and can be fully or partially lowered to optimise performance.
- Fit 4: High Backrest.
|| Front Hatch
|| Day Hatch
|| Rear Hatch
|| Weight Range
|| <124 kg