Please note: All outboard engines undergo a Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) (worth £25.00). Our engineer inspects, tests and runs the outboard to ensure that it runs as expected prior to it being shipped. In some cases, this can take a few days depending on demand so please take this into consideration when placing your order and allow extra time for delivery.
After each test, the engine oil is drained as it can leak in transit. You must fill with the correct type and amount of oil before you run your motor. If required, please see the associated products below for our recommended oil.
- Engine (No. of Cylinders): 1
- Output: 6 hp (4.4 kw)
- Displacement: 123 cc (7.5 cu.in.)
- Bore x Stroke: 59 x 45 mm (2.32 x 1.77 in)
- Starting: Manual
- Control Type: Tiller Handle
- Gear Shift: Forward - Neutral - Reverse
- Gear Ratio: 2.15:1
- Propeller Selection Range: 7" - 9"
- Transom Height: 15", 20"
- Fuel: Unleaded Gasoline (87 Octane)
- Oil Type: SAE 10W-30/40 (SF, SG, SH, SJ)
- Fuel Tank: 1.1 Lit Int or 12 Lit
- Separate Weight*: 25 kg
- Alternator Output: Optional: 12V 60W, 5A
- Max. RPM Range: 5,000 - 6,000
Available as Short or Long Shaft.