SylWrap Universal Pipe Repair Kits are designed to stop pipe leaks, even when the pressure CANNOT be turned off. They are quick and easy to use and permanent repair is made in minutes.
SylWrap Kits repair pipework of all diameters and are resistant to aggressive chemicals. They can be used on pipes made from steel, stainless steel, copper, malleable iron, GRP, ceramic, clay, concrete, rubber and most plastics.
Each kit contains Pipe Burst Tape to seal the leak when the flow cannot be stopped, before overwrapping with SylWrap water-activated composite wrap for a long term, pressure-resistant repair.
||50mm x 1.8m
||15 - 25mm Pipes
||75mm x 2.7m
||25 - 50mm Pipes
||100mm x 3.6m
||50 - 100mm Pipes
- Engine exhausts and cooling pipes.
- Fuel Lines.
- Desalination plants.
- Clean water and waste pipes.
- Corrosion protection.
- Emergency repairs to handles, wheels, handrails etc.
- WRAS approved - safe for use on drinking water.
- High strength repairs in 30 minutes.
- Repairs leaks on diameters up to 600mm.
- Repairs all pipe types and materials.
- Resists pressures up to 30 bar.
- Temperature is resistant to over 200°C.
Each Kit Contains:
- Superfast Epoxy Putty to seal leaks when flow can be stopped.
- Pipe Burst Tape to seal live leaks.
- SylWrap water-activated fibreglass wrap, to reinforce and finish the repair.