Regatta Thermo Cruise - the world's first thermal lifejacket. Suitable for individuals over 32kg. It helps to prevent loss of body heat from head, neck, waist and groin, hypothermia and initial cold-shock, and protect vital body organs with its quilted panels and insulating material in cap and jacket. Its outer material is strong polyester comes in a fluorescent orange.
- 'Beavertail' with quick-release buckles to prevent the wearer from slipping out.
- High collar with flotation supports neck and head.
- Three quarter length sleeves.
- Adjustable waist belt with quick-release buckle.
- Whistle on the cord.
- Quilted hood with draw-cord.
- Lifting straps on shoulders.
- Adjustable Velcro closure on the front.
- Fixture for attaching flashing light (not included).
Approval: SOLAS, DNV, The Norwegian Maritime Directorate.