This comfortable work suit has an anti-static outer material that has been tested and approved by several standards. The fluorescent colours and use of reflective bands provide good visibility. Designed for professional and commercial use, this work suit offers protection against hypothermia and has no external details which could snag on equipment. It has built-in buoyancy and good ventilation. The functional pockets are also suitable for holding your VHF radio. Comfortable, lightweight, practical solution for those who need to keep warm and safe on or near the water.
- Windproof, water-repellent, flame retardant durable PU coated nylon with taped seams.
- Overall red colour with high-visibility yellow panels.
- Loops for lifejacket attachment.
- Integral adjustable hood suitable for use with a helmet.
- Front zip with storm flap with Velcro.
- SOLAS-approved reflective tape on the hood, arms, shoulders and torso.
- Underarm vents with zips.
- Inner and outer cuffs with Velcro adjustment.
- Inside and outside pockets with zips or Velcro closure.
- Long zips on legs and elasticated trouser leg bottoms.
- EN 393.
- EN 533-1 "Standard for limited flame spread" - rating for the outer fabric.
Product Datasheet PDF