Regatta's Coastline one-piece flotation suit is one of the lightest suits on the market. Its new design has removed the stitching on the shoulders and chest pockets to help ensure no water penetrates the suit in exposed places. Designed for recreational and work use. The built-in buoyancy and good ventilation ensure the suit is a comfortable and appropriate solution for people who need to keep warm and safe on or near water.
Approved according to ISO 12402-5 / 6 50N and EN 15027-1:2002 clause 4.11, Class D -Thermal Protection.
- Windproof and water-repellent.
- Reflective tapes on the front, back, arms and shoulders.
- Fully-lined yellow hood with Velcro strap for over-the-head adjustment - rolls into collar.
- High, fleece-lined collar with elasticated drawcord for adjustment.
- Zip at front and storm flap with Velcro closure.
- Inner and outer cuffs with Velcro adjustment.
- Loops for lifejacket attachment.
- Underarm vents with zips.
- D-ring for attachment to emergency line.
- Adjustable drawcord around the waist.
- Two breast and two trouser pockets with Velcro adjustment.
- Whistle on a cord.
- Long zips on trouser legs with Velcro adjustment.
Approval: EN 393.