Regatta's Active 911 one-piece flotation suit is designed for harsh environments with an excellent fit with internal detachable suspenders and adjustable belt with buckle. The excellent ventilation makes the suit ideal for work or leisure situations where the user has to be very active. There are long zippers and wedges at the feet and PU coated Cordura at the seat and knees for reinforcement. The cuffs are made of neoprene and there are practical pockets within the fleece.
- Windproof and water-repellent outer fabric of durable PU coated nylon with taped seams.
- Fluorescent yellow panels with SOLAS-approved reflective strips on the hood, arms and shoulders.
- Fully lined, detachable hood, adjustable and suitable for use with a helmet.
- D-ring for attachment to emergency line.
- Laser-cut, welded zip in front and storm flap with Velcro closure.
- Pockets inside and outside.
- Loops for lifejacket attachment.
- Whistle on a cord.
- Tunnel for harness (not supplied).
- Inner and outer cuffs with Velcro adjustment.
- Adjustable waist belt with quick release buckles.
- Long zips in trouser legs to facilitate putting on/taking off.
- Pockets inside trouser legs to retain knee protectors (not supplied).
Approvals: EN 393.