Super smooth finish on wood, metal, glass fibre and aluminium. Can be painted with all marine finishes. Applications: Ideal for superstructure repairs. For use above and below waterline (except wood, above waterline only.)
Marine filler is a white, polyester-based filler for all marine applications to fill and seal holes and cracks and is ideal for superstructure repairs. Can be painted with all marine finishes and used above and below the waterline. It offers a super smooth finish on wood, metal, glass fibre and aluminium. It has a working time of 6 minutes and a cure time of 20 minutes.
- Super smooth finish on wood, metal, glass fibre and aluminium
- Can be painted with all marine finishes
- Ideal for superstructure repairs
- Can be used above and below waterline
- Max. temperature on steel is +160°C
- Working time of 8 min and a cure time of 20 min
Size: 560ml. Sold individually.
This item is classed as a HAZARDOUS PRODUCT and has delivery/courier restrictions. Unfortunately, delivery cannot be made to addresses with the following GB postcode prefixes: BT1-BT99, GY, IM, JE, KA27, PA41-PA78, PO30-PO41, TR21, TR25. Customers from Barra (HS9) wishing to purchase paint should contact us first for a quote on delivery. We cannot deliver hazardous goods outside UK.