RESTRICTED ITEM: In accordance with Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) requirements, there is a restriction on the supply of prescription-only medicines, within the commercial and leisure marine industry. Only skippers/registered boat owners or those instructed by the MCA are permitted to purchase this product.
Before purchasing, we require evidence of permission in the form of either a licence number, boat registration number or a letter of authority by a relevant public body (MCA, etc.). To enquire into ordering this item, please contact us on 01463 229400.
PLEASE NOTE: Cat C first aid kits are non-returnable. Due to the nature of the kit contents, this product MUST be delivered via Parcelforce Express Shipping.
UK MCA and Lloyds Register of Shipping Type Approved for Category "C" Vessels which includes lifeboats and liferafts. Maximum certificated drop height 36 metres. Additional Approvals held for Norway, Poland and Greece. This kit complies fully with EC Directive 92/29 and is CE marked.
First Aid Pack Contents:
- 30 x Anti-Diarrhoea tablets.
- 60 x Anti-Sea Sickness tablets.
- 1 x Anti-Angina Preparation.
- 50 x Analgesic tablets.
- 50 x Ibuprofen.
- 2 x Standard Medium Dressings.
- 2 x Standard Large Dressings.
- 1 x Extra Large Standard Dressing.
- 10 x Paraffin Gauze Dressings.
- 4 x Triangular Bandages.
- 1 x Absorbent Cotton Gauze.
- 1 x Adhesive Elastic Bandage.
- 20 x Adhesive Plasters Assorted Sterile.
- 6 x Adhesive Sutures 75mm.
- 1 x Pocket Mask Mouth to Mouth Resuscitation.
- 1 x Antiseptic Cream.
- 5 x pairs of Disposable Polythene Gloves (Large).
- 1 x Burn Bag.
- 1 x Scissors.
- 6 x Safety Pins.
- 6 x Antiseptic Wipes.
Contents may vary but will conform to regulations.