Customers purchasing outwith UK Mainland - Please call us on +44 (0)1463 229 400 to place your order with your International or European MMSI number to hand.
- Automatic release when submerged.
- 406 MHz Satellite Search and Rescue transmitter. It notifies authorities instantly if you are in a distress situation anywhere in the world.
- 121.5 MHz Homing Beacon transmitter. Allows nearby rescuers to home in on your position.
- Category I auto-release bracket with hydrostatic release. Beacon deploys automatically if the vessel sinks.
- Emergency Location Beacon with built-in GPS receiver for faster and more accurate position indication. Allows rescuers to pinpoint your exact location.
- Five-year, non-hazmat battery. The unit will operate for at least 48 hours when deployed, even after five years with monthly self-test.
Product Data Sheet