The Aquafloat Jacket covers all general requirements of a demanding end-user. 54N Buoyancy.
- High collar + extra protective chin strap with touch and close fastening.
- High-visibility yellow adjustable insulated peaked hood, with built-in chin and face protection stowed in collar.
- ID pocket on the chest.
- Fully waterproof outer fabric + taped seams.
- Crutch strap for wearer's safety.
- Anti-flushing straps at arms.
- Front zip closure under double storm flap with touch & close fastening.
- 2 patched chest pockets with water repellent flaps + marine grade whistle.
- 1 Napoleon pocket under storm flap.
- 2 lower hip pockets with fleece handwarmer.
- Adjustable waist belt and elasticated back waist. Elasticated drawcord with toggles in the hem.
- Retro-reflective tape on hood, upper arms, wrists.
- Inner adjustable neoprene wrist seals.
- Marine-grade whistle.
- EN ISO 12402-5: 2006+A1:2010 ; EN ISO 12402-6:2006+A1:2010 +prEN: 2017.
- EN 343 : 2003 + A1 : 2007 Class 3-1.
- EN ISO 13688 : 2013.