Formulated using high solid resin technology, Super Gloss HS is a low VOC high gloss yacht finish optimised for roller application, minimising the effort required to achieve an outstanding finish with great durability. It is easy to apply even at lower temperatures, this high solid formulation delivers full opacity in just 1-2 coats.
Lower solvent content means reduced odour and reduced emissions, supporting our commitment to moderate our environmental impact without compromising on product performance. Super Gloss HS is available in the most popular shades.
Product Features & Benefits:
- One-part high gloss yacht finish optimised for roller application.
- Easy to apply by roller or brush; apply by roller without tipping off to achieve a durable, high gloss topside finish without the hassle.
- High solid resin technology; low VOC formulation.
- More paint and less solvent, resulting in reduced odour, reduced emissions and a high solid content that delivers full opacity in just 1-2 coats.
- Excellent temperature tolerance.
- Great application characteristics, even at lower temperatures.
- Thinner/Cleaner: International Thinner No.1.
- Number of coats: 1-2 coats; opacity may vary depending on paint colour and colour paint/substrate being overcoated.
- Practical Coverage: 12m2/L.
- Application Method: Roller, Brush.
- Typical Shelf Life: 2 years.