|Home PageFixed VHF RadiosIcom IC-M400BB Black Box Marine VHF/DSC|
Icom IC-M400BB Black Box Marine VHF/DSC £445.49
Icoms IC-M400BB black box marine transceiver can be installed out of sight when space is limited. It is controlled via the Icom HM-195 Command Mic, thus allowing operation of all radio functions including DSC, radio, foghorn, hailer horn from the cockpit or fly bridge. The HM-195 uses the same user soft key interface used on Icom’s latest range of marine radios making control of the radio very easy. The unit itself consists of a two-piece, black box configuration; The RF unit, which can be installed in an out-of-sight place and the Icom HM-195 Command Mic which provides full function control from up to 18.3m (60ft) away from the RF unit. As with all Icom products, the user interface is very intuitive with a new menu system which is shared across Icom’s latest models. The bottom line of the dot-matrix display shows the software key functions which can be toggled with the left and right buttons.
Other amazing features include...
- Active Noise Cancelling Technology which reduces background noise to up to 90% and improves both your transmitted voice and incoming calls. Ideal when weather conditions are poor or if engines are running.
- 10W Loud Audio, Public Address and Foghorn
- Built-in Class D DSC meets the latest Class D regulation (ITU-R M493-13 and EN 300 338-3).
- NMEA 0183 Input/Output for common GPS/NAV interface
- AIS Target Call when integrated with the Icom MA-500TR
- IPX7 Waterproof Protection (1.0m depth for 30 minutes) - Favourite Channel Function
- AquaQuake water draining function for HM-195B/SW
- Dual/tri-watch function for monitoring Ch.16 and/or call channel
- LCD and keypad backlighting (HM-195B/SW).
Seen a lower price elsewhere? We'll do our best to match any price request, simply click below