* Image for illustration purposes - the outboard engine is not included.
Honda Honwave inflatables are constructed using a high-quality and durable PVC fabric, not only ensuring maximum robustness and performance but also providing total usability and enjoyment. Honwave’s aluminium-deck inflatables are an ideal watercraft for just about any nautical activity. Rugged and ready to go, their extra-large buoyancy guarantees smooth and safe cruising every time you venture out.
Updated features include:
- Redesigned Drain Valve: The new models feature a lift type drain valve which cannot be accidentally dislodged by the customer during cruising. It also removes the chance of incorrect fitment which was possible with the current valve.
- Internal Oar Storage: To make sitting on the tubes more comfortable for the user and to reduce damage to the surface of the tubes, the oars are now stored on ties inside the boat.
- Loop Handles: The currently fitted hogging and rope has been removed and replaced with loop handles. This improves the look of the boats and removes the risk of damage by mishandling when incorrectly using the safety rope to lift the boat.
- New Bow Roller: To enhance the look and to reduce rope damage to the bow tube a bow roller has been fitted to all the new models.
- New Side Trim Design: The side trim on all models has been updated and refreshed giving a quality, modern look.
Other key points:
- Rigid construction: Reinforced fibreglass transom and seat.
- Attention to Detail: Top-quality fittings including streamlined oar locks, lifting rings and lifelines.
- Premium Grade PVC: Two-tone Honda exclusive materials for great looks that are built to last.
- Reinforced Tube Ends: Tough polymer rear tube ends protect against impacts and scuffing.
- Detachable Oars: ...for convenient stowing.
- Great Stability: Large buoyancy tubes ensure maximum stability and buoyancy.
- Tube Protection: Extra-wide exterior rubber strake, ensuring maximum protection.
- Complete Package: Honwave comes with a pump, carry storage bag, seat, oars, manometer, tie rope and repair kit.
- Portable: Goes into a small bag for storage and transportation.
Due to the weight and dimensions of this item, it must be delivered by a pallet on the UK mainland. If you have any queries regarding delivery, please contact us on 01463 229 400.