Have a question? Send a message along with your email address we'll notify you when we reply which is usually within 20 minutes. This facility is operational between the hours of 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. Messages sent outwith office hours will be answered at the next available opportunity within office hours.
Please enter your email address
Be the first to know!
Sign up to our newsletter and get £5 off your next order!
You’ll also be the first to hear about new products, latest offers, subscriber-exclusive deals, and blog articles.
Postage to United Kingdom on this item is from £5.95
FREE UK Delivery Over £100*
Price Match Request
All slings are manufactured in accordance with BS, EN, and ISO 9002. Important Things To Remember: A competent person prior to use and regularly throughout use should examine slings;
- Never use a damaged or unidentified sling.
- Never drag your load in the sling or drag the sling from under the load.
- Protect slings from all sharp edges, friction and abrasion.
- Avoid contact with hot surfaces, hot gases, acids and alkalis.
- Only engage slings upon suitable lifting devices.
- Slings must never be knotted or twisted.
- Store in clean, dry, ventilated conditions, away from direct sunlight.
- Our slings may be cleaned with cold water and mild detergent.
- Hang up to dry naturally.
- Never attempt to carry out repairs to slings Duplex Slings.
Other sizes by request... Contact: email@example.com or telephone 01463 229400.