Find out the latest information regarding our response to the Coronavirus outbreak and its impact on you as a customer.
Changes to operations - Updated 26th April 2021
As Scotland moves into level three on the Scottish Government’s roadmap out of lockdown, we are pleased to give you some positive news on our Inverness shop and online services.
- From Monday 26th April, in line with Scottish Government regulations, we are delighted to say that we will be able to re-commence opening of our Inverness shop for non-essential retail. Our store is open Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm and on Saturday from 9am to 2pm.
- Customers can also continue to place an order using click and collect by visiting gaelforcemarine.co.uk and we will notify you by email when your order is ready to collect - normally within 2 working days.
- Customers are also able to use our telephone mail order service to place orders between 8am and 5pm on weekdays.
Our measures for safer shopping
1. Our 'Click and Collect' service is active
If you know what you require from our megastore then you can easily place your order and pay for items in advance of your visit by using click and collect.
When you use click and collect, you will receive two emails – one email to confirm your order and another email to let you know when your order is complete and ready to collect from our store. Once you receive our ‘order complete’ email, simply take your ID and a printed or digital copy of this email with the order number to our shop desk and our colleagues will bring your pre-prepared order to you.
Click & Collect Terms can be found here.
2. Social distancing and queuing ↔️
There will be a queuing system inside to manage access to the shop counter.
Please bear in mind that due to the implementation of additional safety measures, queuing times will be a little longer. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
To ensure a safe visit to our megastore we ask that if you can, please visit alone. Only bring one other person if you need special assistance.
3. Extra cleaning and hygiene precautions 🧴
At our entrance we have a hand gel and cleaning station – please maintain good hand hygiene by using this station upon entry and exit.
In line with Scottish Government guidance and for the safety of everyone, we strongly recommend that you use a face covering when you visit our megastore 😷
For the time being our customer toilet facilities will not be accessible, so please bear this in mind before coming to our store so you can avoid an uncomfortable visit!
Please also come prepared with your own bags for smaller item purchases.
4. Cards, not cash
We are only accepting cashless payments to reduce the amount of contact between you and our colleagues.
We will also be installing protective screens at the shop desk to provide extra protection to you and our colleagues.
We are grateful to our loyal customers for the patience and understanding shown during these trying times, and to our hard-working colleagues for their efforts in getting our megastore re-opened with measures to keep us all safe.
We look forward to welcoming you back…
To click and collect, visit gaelforcemarine.co.uk.
To order over the telephone, call our dedicated Supply Chain Team on 01463 229400.