|Home PageCanoe & Kayak AccessoriesC-Tug Kayak Trolley with Puncture-Free Wheels|
C-Tug Kayak Trolley with Puncture-Free Wheels £120.49
The C-TUG kayak trolley is designed and manufactured in Napier, New Zealand. Unlike any other trolley in the paddle sport arena today, C-TUG continues to amaze sport enthusiasts with its rugged appeal, incredible strength and satisfying good looks. With yet another design improvement, the puncture-free wheels now have hi-grip rubber tread.
The New Zealand made C-TUG Kayak and Canoe trolley is setting new standards with its sophisticated style and precision design. C-TUG is the best, most versatile and durable kayak trolley on the market. It carries up to 120kg (300lbs), dismantles for easy stowing, won't rust.
C-TUG trolleys are now supplied with the New Zealand made Puncture Free Wheels, with hi-grip rubber tread, in place of the old-style pneumatic wheels, no more flat tyres - hassle free useage.
Also available are the optional Sidewinders add on for soft sand. The clip and go Sidewinders will give users a wider footprint without having to worry about the high cost or punctures associated with low pressure balloon tyres.
- Reinforced composite material
- Tool-free assembly
- Dismantles in under 20 seconds
- Fits inside kayak hatch
- Thermo-bonded elastomeric hull pads
- Stainless steel reinforced axles
- Puncture-free wheels with hi-grip rubber tread
- 2.4m (7.5’) strap with cam-lock buckle
- Adjustable kick-stand
- Light weight 4.3 kg (10lbs) and easy to handle yet allows up to 120kg (300lbs) static loading