This product does not qualify for Free UK Delivery. Delivery Charges will apply.
The Neptune 4500 Gas Boat Cooker is one of the most popular choices of gas cooker to be found in many a galley across the country. And it's no wonder why it is so popular when it is packed with so many excellent features. It has two gas hobs, an oven and a grill. Plus, you get integrated pan clamps and gimbals included with the cooker.
Why choose this Marine Gas Cooker?
- Integrated pan clamps and gimbals.
- 1 x Rapid and 1 x Standard Burner.
- Flame failure device on all burners, a great safety feature.
- Thermostatically controlled oven.
- Electric ignition on all burners.
- New ignition switching.
- Easy clean hob, very little mess!
- Stainless Steel body.
Specifications and dimensions
- Height from base to fiddle rail - 560mm.
- Height from base to pan support - 505mm.
- Height from base to gimbal bracket - 475mm.
- Cooker width without gimbals - 450mm.
- Cooker width with gimbals - 470mm.
- Gimballing arc - 510mm.
- Distance (cooker to gimbal fixture) - 225mm.
- Cooker Depth (front to back) - 420mm.
- Minimum space required when heeling at 30 degrees - 520 (H) x 410 (D).
- Heat input: Burners 1 x 2kW and 1 x 3kW, grill 1.72kW, oven 1.3kW
- Oven volume: 19.8 Litres.
- Ovens internal dimensions: 360mm wide x 250mm depth x 220mm height
- Weight 18.5kg.
Due to the fragile nature of this product, delivery cannot be made to addresses outside the UK and cannot be made to those with the following GB postcode prefixes: BT1-BT99, GY, IM, JE, PO30-PO41, TR21, TR25.