The all-new RCL-85 LED searchlight was designed for the boater who wants to ditch the hassle of halogen searchlights but still wants their affordability. With an impressive 240,000 candelas using 6 High Flux (30W) LEDs, you have visibility over ½ of a nautical mile to light the way to your destination. The simple installation only requires running your 12 to 24-volt power to the searchlight, all operations are completely wireless.
The RCL-85 LED’s sleek design makes it an attractive and cost-effective choice for small to medium-sized recreational powerboats as well as light commercial vessels. This searchlight comes with a wireless handheld remote to rotate the light 350 degrees. With an 8-degree beam angle, the light can tilt an impressive 90 degrees to make lighting draw bridges, buoys, and docks a breeze. Need to get some assistance, use the Strobe function to signal for help. The RCL-85 is weather resistant with the electronics located in the IP68 water-resistant light head instead of the base for increased protection. The ASA housing and lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
- 6 High Flux LEDs (OSRAM).
- 240,000 Candela, Max Beam Distance 3,215 Feet (980 m).
- Wireless Handheld Remote (Included).
- 350° Rotation and 90° Tilt (45° up and 45° down from home position).
- 2 Amps (12V) to 1.1 Amps (24V).
- Efficient, long-life LEDs - 50,000 operating hours.
- UV & Weather Resistant.
- Simple Installation (12-24V Power Connection Only).