Icom M323 Compact Fixed VHF/DSC Radio - Icom's next generation Fixed Mount VHF, has the same stunning design as the IC-M423. It also features the same simple user functions that have been adopted on the latest Icom radios - including intuitive “soft-keys” which allows faster access to radio functions. As a result of simplifying the technical features, Icom has managed to develop a product that offers really good value!
- Large, Clear HD Dot-Matrix Display (38×73mm)
- Meets the latest Class D regulations. Built-in DSC watch function monitors Ch. 70 (DSC channel) activity, even while you are receiving another channel.
- When connected to an external GPS receiver, current position and time are shown on the IC-M323s display. When receiving position information from another vessel, the IC-M323 can transfer it to a navigational device via NMEA 0183 connectivity.
- AIS target call function allows you to set up an individual DSC call from the MA-500TR without having to manually input an MMSI number (optional MA-500TR Class B AIS transponder required).
- MarineCommander Compatible
- IPX7 Waterproof: withstands submersion in up to 1.0m depth of water for 30 minutes.
- Favourite Channel Function allows for quicker channel selection. Set the “Tag” channel to the channels used most often.
- AquaQuake draining function
- 25W output power
- LCD and keypad backlighting
- Flush mounting kit available here (sold separately).